top of page

DONATE

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 11.39_edited.jp

Donate Online

Thank you for considering a donation to Sunshine Action! Both monetary donations and select donation items are welcome.

 

You can make a donation via Give.Asia by clicking the button below.

Note that Sunshine Action is NOT subverted by the Hong Kong Government or any Government, the Community Chest of HK, or the Lottery Fund of Jockey Club of HK. 100% of Sunshine Action’s funding comes from the general public and corporate donations. On average, 98% of the food, materials and contribution delivered to the final beneficiaries by Sunshine Action are purchased with donated funds, with the remaining 2% being directly donated items.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 11.39_edited.jp

Other Donations

Sunshine Action accepts donations in other forms, including bank wire transfer, cheque, and select donation items.

 

Bank Wire Transfer:

HSBC:

Account No.: 400-595989-838

Swift: HSBCHKHHHKH

Bank I.D.: 400

Beneficiary I.D.: 595989-838

Bank Address: 1 Queen's Road, Central Hong Kong

Bank Tel: 2748 8288

Bank of China:

Account No.: 012 926 1 018415 6

Swift: BKCHHKHHXXX

Bank I.D.: 012

Branch I.D.: 926

Beneficiary I.D.: 10184156

Bank Address: Head Office 1 Garden Road, Hong Kong

Bank Tel: (852)-2826-6888

Cheque:

To donate via cheque, please provide a crossed cheque with payee 'SUNSHINE ACTION Ltd.' Please attach the donor’s name, contact telephone and complete address for tax-deductible receipt.

Sunshine Action Mailing Address: Room D, 13/F Wing Kin Industrial Building, 4-6 Wing Kin Road, Kwai Chung

 

Donation of Items:

At Sunshine Action we welcome enterprises and donors to donate the following items:

 

Food items:

  • White/brown rice, oats, and nuts

  • Canned food with at least 6 months until expiration date

  • Pasta and noodles

  • Cooking oils such as canola, coconut, vegetable, etc.

  • Any form of condiments

  • Juices and other healthy drinks

 

Non-Food Items:

  • Detergent

  • Shampoo and conditioner

  • Face and moisturising cream

  • Toilet paper and tissue

  • Notebooks and general stationery

  • Children and adult clothing (either new or secondhand, in good condition)

bottom of page